Servicing more than 150 locations across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, Mobile Mini is one of the world’s leading portable storage space providers. Founded in 1983, Mobile Mini supplies more than 75,000 customers with access to high-quality storage, tank, and pump products, and premium services.
In addition to offering support through local branch service and call centers, Mobile Mini also recognized the importance of streamlining its customer experience by expanding its services online. So they asked digital agency, Igility Solutions, to help replatform its flagship site to build a premium online service hub.
An outdated content management system (CMS) prevented Mobile Mini’s digital marketing team from effectively supporting its customers. Not only did the shortcomings of the old solution make content authoring a laborious process, but it delivered a stale user experience.
Drupal 8 CMS, Acquia Cloud
- Mobile Mini’s internal team has authored more than 500 new pages in Drupal.
- Due to reduced maintenance costs, Mobile Mini has estimated $30,000 in savings.
- In the year since the website launch, Mobile Mini’s stock has risen from $30 to $45 per share.
- Leads year over year: 23 percent increase.
- Site conversions: 30 percent increase.