One of the U.K.’s leading housing associations, Notting Hill Genesis owns and manages more than 119,000 homes across London and the southeast of England, and provides housing for nearly 170,000 people.
The Genesis Housing website had been in use for as long as the organisation had been in existence, and wasn’t serving the current needs of their diverse customer base.
Notting Hill Genesis wanted to provide a quick, easy way for residents to report repair requests that would mirror the experience of calling a staff member. Manifesto worked with the housing association to redesign critical user journeys, with the objective of removing obstacles for customers and making important content easy to find through a new information architecture and intuitive navigation. This meant building an innovative new feature for requesting repairs uses a conversational interface to help guide tenants towards the actions that will get them help fastest.
Drupal 8 CMS, Acquia Cloud
- The new site was built in less than 11 weeks with Drupal 8.
- In the first four months of operation, the new site saw more than 300,000 page views.
- An estimated 11,467 calls to the contact centre were prevented as a result of the new website.
- An average of 2,866 user enquiries per month that the website is now able to answer quickly and efficiently.
- Accessibility compliance with the 2010 Equality Act.